Two in the bush

One of my favourite photos that I like to take is to capture two or more birds in the same picture. Usually you get one bird clearly but the other is out of focus or both are out of focus as they are moving. Anyway, today is my lucky day.


The red eyed bird is an Asian Glossy Starling. The other bird behind is likely to be an immature Asian Glossy Starling. Of course the downside of having a compact camera is that the viewing screen is not very large so I could not see the details clearly. Moreover, I was also focusing on keeping the birds in focus.

When studying the photos later, I was quite amused to capture this Kodak moment. The bird in the background appears to be unhappy and vocal. The bird in the foreground appears to ruffling its head feathers in response. The red eyes do appear to make the bird look angry. This is my perfect definition of nagging. A partner vocalising its unhappiness while the other partner is silently fuming.

Comments

Popular Posts