All in a day's work


The advantage of a city having nature preserves is that it is easy for me to view wildlife as and when i am free. I took a few pictures of some birds.

One thing that I like about the Pacific Swallows that I take is that I and often able to capture them with their eyes clearly seen. This plucky little fellow is giving me the "Looking at me" look.

Then a Paddyfield Pipit.


Next up is the long tailed shrike with a far off look. Likely to be looking for the next meal.

I then spotted a Scaly-Breasted Munia feeding.


After which I spotted its cousin, a Chestnut Munia doing the same thing.


Then a White-Breasted waterhen rooting around a bin for food.


Followed by a Rose-Ringed Parakeet.

To cap the day, I also captured a male Olive backed Sunbird.


and a female Olive backed Sunbird.

Comments

Popular Posts