Hunting Ground

Recently, I tried a trail that was quite urbanized. To my surprise, the number of wildlife that I manage to capture was diverse enough for me to consider using the path as a regular hunting ground.

First, Intermediate Cattle Egret.


Then a Malayan Water Monitor resting in a drain.


A Rose-ringed Parakeet not more than 100 metre away from the resting monitor lizard.


A Tiger Shrike. And this was before I had reached the first exit.
 

A White-throated Kingfisher just after the first exit.


I would normally exclude a common bird like the Oriole but I manage to capture it across a river.


A smooth-coated otter


Another shot of the otter. I manage to get more sightings of the otter but I was not able to capture it on film. One fact that I learn about the otters, when they were out of the water, they stank to high heavens. It is likely due to the mud at the bottom of the river.


An Oriental Honey Buzzard


An olive-backed sunbird


A Malaysian Pied Fantail


I would have taken more shots but my camera battery ran out at that moment. And these are the good ones. I will definitely be back to this area. 👿

Comments

Popular Posts