Losing my senses

I have recently swapped my Samsung Zoom for a Xiao Mi 5. There was a lot of changes but most issues were overcome in a month or two. However, I do miss the 10X zoom of the previous device. To be fair to Xiao Mi, the advantages are massive. The battery endurance is impressive. The weight is so light that it slips easily out of my pocket.

Below are some pictures of herons taken with the new phone. This looks like the real police pictures where they are trying to figure the actual identity of the suspect from some blurry pictures.


Yesterday, was the day that made me lost my cool. Notice the collared kingfisher in the picture. No?


Here is a closer look (Middle level, right side. There are 2 collared kingfishers on the branch.). Sigh. It looks like I have to buy some smartphone lens attachments are all.


This is a picture from the Samsung zoom for comparison. If you zoom in, you can still tell it is a long tailed shrike.


Comments

Popular Posts