Deuce

Today is a very lucky day. I manage to capture quite a few unique pictures. Let me start with the easiest blog.

Pair of Collared Kingfishers.
Two hearts, believing in just one mind...
















Pair of Pacific swallows
Do you come from a land down under ....
















Too small? I will up it with a pair of raptors. The white headed raptor is a Brahminy Kite. I am still figuring out the identity of the second raptor.

But now its time to go....

.
Can you take me high enough...















Not good enough? How about the raptors in motion? BTW, I have no clue if those raptors are the same as the one above as they were joined by a third raptor and they kept flying in and out of my view







Two blue-throated bee eaters. I was quite puzzled as it was the same tree that the raptors were circling and landed on and off.
that don't impress me much ...
















I saw another two blue-throated bee eaters on another tree.
...I'm not the only one...
















Comments

Popular Posts