Best day of my life Part 4

Today as I mentioned, was a day where dark clouds had silver linings. There were birds that did not give me a chance to have a second shot.


Zoomed in. Cropped to remove the stain on the right corner. Ok. Enhanced too. (That stain is my camera hinting about its impending birth of it baby brother in September.)


The bird is likely to be a Common Iora (Female). The breeding adult male is similar but has a black cape on top of its head. I might have a picture of it taken somewhere.

Seriously. There is a bird in the picture.


Ok. Here it is zoomed in.


Or even this.


If you looked hard at all 3 of them, you might find that they are actually the same species.

Edit:
The problem with finding new things is that some old things might have to be discarded. I might have identified the Yellow-rumped Flycatcher incorrectly.

Comments

Popular Posts