The Times They Are A Changin' Part 2

One thing of life is that what is defined as nice keeps changing. A few days ago, I popped to a famous wildlife reserve in my country. People go to wildlife reserve to look at wildlife.

Things like:
Collared kingfisher

Yellow Vented Bulbul 


Malayan water monitor

Malayan water monitor

Or at least beauties like this bird in flight.
Great Egret
Or something furry like this. I would have a better looking picture if the monkey was not annoyed by mre and started baring its teeth at me. It closed its mouth and I snap a quick shot.
Long-tailed Macaque

Except most of the people asking for directions that day were asking for this:

The point is that there is no way to predict what the next generation will like. Yes, the people asking for direction were younger than me. And yes, they were interested in photography. 

Why is this important? In the past, new visitors to the wildlife reserve were assumed to be heading for the wrong location park as they avoided the wildlife reserve. Now we see, that this could see that it could be intentional.  

Comments

Popular Posts