Headhunting

As I covered recently, my main camera decided it was time to call it a day and refuse to turn on.

Hence the lack of new animal pics.

But this led to shopping for a new camera. The issue is that same camera has suffered a little price drop. I was hoping it would be 2/3 of its old price. The retailer had other ideas. The successor also had a price drop 😅 but there was a catch. It had a weight gain and I was not so sure if I wanted to pump some muscles. Moreover, I was not sure if I wanted to continue with similar limitations.

So I looked for a new breed.

Something with cool features. As well as a good UI. This is the equivalent of a dog that is house trained. Checked a few shops and found an old problem. The camera was not sold in my country. The brand was available. That particular model did not make the cut. The sellers explain the risk of buying from the grey market. No warranty. There was cold comfort since I was either paying more for something with fewer features (that I wanted) or I was going to really change what I took pictures.

Now 20 more days till the camera comes from Japan.

Comments

Popular Posts