The challenge

Last month, I took a trip to Port Dickson which supposedly has a nature reserve suitable for wildlife shoot. Now, I am matured enough to know that not all outings will end up in success. That is the entire point of shooting wildlife.

So here is the home ground shoot. I did have a picture of this sunbird in Port Dickson but you have struggled to spot it in the tree. That is one of the downside of shooting in the jungle. The natives are jumpy.

I got a bee-eater. So no difference as going overseas.
I got a scarlet-backed flowerpeckerer with something in it beak. 

A green crested lizard.

A common sunskink.

A lesser whistling duck
A striated bittern trying to avoid a black swan.
Conclusion? Even with the raptor and lapwing, I should have stayed at home.






Comments

Popular Posts