I Spy with my eye

First, this is not a recent subject. This is a test subject for my new camera. 

The most important point is that the camera is one of the smallest I can find with some zoom capability.

So it is the case of the smallest camera with a reasonable zoom. (Read better than my smartphone)  

Bird in Motion
The camera is small enough that I can carry it in my pocket and still have room for my wallet. It is also supposed to capture some wildlife. Unfortunately due to its size and weight, it is pretty lacking in features. I can take a fairly good picture with one hand with my bridging camera. 

I have to use two hands with my mini camera if I want to focus. 

If it actually captures some wildlife while I am on my walkabouts, I will give a shoutout to the manufacturer. 

In the meantime, something with a better but bigger camera.  

Similar distance of moving subject

 

Comments

Popular Posts