CQB - Or what the Lumix is suppose to do

I took the Lumix fz1000 out for an airing today. It did what I expected. It was the potential to be a great camera in the hands of a skilled operator. Unfortunately, the owner is still letting the camera do all the work. (Hey, it has the word AI in the mode.)

By the way, when I was taking this picture, it flashed the word Sun.


But jokes aside, the camera shows a few tricks. It is able to focus on a moving target in tight spots.





Fast-moving target. Quick AF. Check.


Slow moving targets? Check.



Continuous Shooting Mode? Check.


But there is a problem. My brain is still behaving like I am using the Nikon P900 where the zoom is exceptional. So I still try to aim at targets across the river.


You don't know what you have lost until it is gone.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it." - Helen Keller

Comments

Popular Posts